I wanted to take a short break from writing long articles to provide a quick list of links to various sites and online tools which can help artists with selling art online.
So, in no particular order, I give you:
Strategies & tactics for selling art online
- Empty Easel – Selling Art Online: a selection of articles about designing artist’s websites, Google Adwords/Adsense, etc.
- Art Biz Blog – Selling Art Online: Emarketing for Artists.
- The Artrepeneur: seven tactics for online art marketing.
- eHow: selling/trading ACEO art online.
- Online Arts Marketing: this post is about using social networks to sell art, but there are many other useful articles.
- YourArtMarketing: artists’ discussion forum concerned with online sales & marketing strategies for artists.
- Technium – 1,000 True Fans: Kevin Kelly’s article about working as an artist in a long tail market.
- ArtMarketBlog – how artists can get noticed (plus many other relevant posts).
Please feel free to add a comment to provide more relevant links.
You may get a message saying your comment has been held for spam (because comments with links in them often trip the spam filters) – don’t worry, I’ll be manually checking all comments flagged as spam and will “un-flag” any false positives.