Shadows of the Hinterlandscape
Shadows of the Hinterlandscape is a new limited edition box set of artwork by Paul Watson.
It contains a collection of his artwork, some of which has been previously published, but some is made available in this box set for the first time.
- Photographs taken at the Edge of the Wood at Midnight - set of 4 digital photographic prints, each 148mm × 210mm, all signed on reverse
- The Moss Guardian (through a glass, darkly) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- Come Unto the Corn (a foreshadowing) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- The Procession - digital photographic print of a charcoal drawing, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- Postcards: Drawings, 2014 - set of 4, each 105mm × 148mm
- Medea Postcards - set of 5, each 105mm × 148.5mm
- Also included is a Come Unto the Corn bookmark
Limited edition of 20 copies only. More details and online ordering on the online shop.