£25.00 excluding shipping: 20% discount until the end of January (or until sold out)
- Limited Edition of 20 hand-numbered box sets.
- Box: 230mm × 165mm × 17mm.
- seven 148mm × 210mm digital photographic prints (each signed by the artist on the reverse),
- nine 105mm × 148mm postcards,
- one 148mm × 52mm bookmark.
£25.00 excluding shipping (see below for shipping costs).
- UK: Free Shipping
- Europe: £5.50
- US/Rest of World: £8.00
Shadows of the Hinterlandscape is a limited edition box set of artwork by artist Paul Watson.
It contains a collection of his artwork, some of which has been previously published, but some is made available in this box set for the first time.
- Photographs taken at the Edge of the Wood at Midnight - set of 4 digital photographic prints, each 148mm × 210mm, all signed on reverse
- The Moss Guardian (through a glass, darkly) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- Come Unto the Corn (a foreshadowing) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- The Procession - digital photographic print of a charcoal drawing, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
- Postcards: Drawings, 2014 - set of 4, each 105mm × 148mm
- Medea Postcards - set of 5, each 105mm × 148.5mm
- Also included is a Come Unto the Corn bookmark
PayPal is used for online ordering. You can pay using your PayPal
account or by credit/debit card (no PayPal account necessary).
Thank you for supporting independent artists!
Note to non-UK customers: PayPal
should let you know the order total in your own currency at the Checkout
before you complete your order.