This book is now available for PRE-ORDER: it will not be published and shipped until mid-August 2018.
Pre-orders taken before publication will be charged at the lower price of £12.99 (exc. shipping).
England’s Dark Dreaming is Paul Watson’s second book of artwork. It is due to be published in August 2018.
England’s Dark Dreaming is a series of twenty-four large-scale charcoal drawings created by Paul Watson between 2016 and 2018. They draw on folkloric elements such as the May Queen and the Green Man to present a disturbing dreamscape of contemporary England in a state of political turmoil.
The book contains:
- High-quality reproductions of all 24 England’s Dark Dreaming drawings.
- An introductory essay about the series by the artist, as well as notes on each drawing.
- A much-extended version of the artist's article on Deep England (shorter original version can be read here).
- Foreword by David Southwell, creator of Hookland.
England’s Dark Dreaming:
- ISBN: 978-0-9934736-1-6
- Pages: 84
- Format: Paperback
£14.99 £12.99 exc. shipping - special pre-order price
- Size: 297mm × 210mm (approx. 11.69ʺ × 8.27ʺ)
- 24 drawings
- Foreword by David Southwell
- UK: Free
- Europe: £3.35 (Airmail)
- US & Rest of World: £6.50 (Airmail)