New photography by Paul Watson
Take a look at these and others in Paul’s photography gallery.
Impregnator Of The Death Mouth
Following her hour-long sound piece Decay and Persistence, released on Fragment Factory in 2013, here's the first solo vinyl release by Alice Kemp.
More details, free SoundCloud tracks, and ordering details here.
The Artist’s Notebook
A quick round-up of the last few blog posts by Paul Watson (which are definitely getting more frequent) on his Artist’s Notebook blog:
- Tales from A Brightonian Death (May 30, 2015)
- Rook feathers, wool, and flint (May 26, 2015)
- A Brightonian Death, and other things (May 14, 2015)
- Myth and constant liminality (May 4, 2015)
- England’s eerie dreaming (April 11, 2015)
- The Bark Mask Revisited (March 24, 2015)
- Artists are controlled by words (March 16, 2015)